Go to playbook
It is another beautiful day on Maio, one of the least visited and inhabited islands of Cabo Verde. The team of FMB is celebrating its tenth anniversary and, more importantly, its future direction.
FMB is a non-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of the environment on the island. It has grown from a small start-up to an organization which is firmly embedded in the community. In this immersive experience, participants will take on the perspective of the next leader of FMB and try to address the competing demands of conservation and community development. Participants need to determine FMBs next stage of development as Maio is about to embark on major infrastructure projects that could overwhelm the delicate ecosystem. Can they help FMB take on these challenges?
- Embracing the concept of paradoxical leadership and the constant state of change and adaptation.
- Strategic decision-making under conditions of diverse and often opposing constraints
- Balancing competing demands at the organization, team, and leadership levels
- Balancing value-based objectives versus financial needs
- Reflecting on different approaches to form teams
- Facing challenges and opportunities associated with team diversity and multicultural teams
- Behavioral analytics