“Go, look, and see for yourself” (genchi gembutsu) – this basic principle of lean manufacturing, has been rejuvenated in this immersive learning experience. Participants are guided through an experiential journey on the CLAAS tractor factory assembly line, exposing them to lean management best practices and applications. Your participants will have the opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look into the factory, explore freely and see lean principles in action. How will they apply what they learned to their own workplace?
- Introduce learners to core principles of lean management
- Explore lean management practices and applications
- Apply lean management to broader organizational and management practices.
- Experience plant auditing, reading a plant fast, and rating it
- Suggesting improvement ideas for the plant’s operation practicum
- Learn how digital is intertwined with teamwork, and apply the case for discussions on value creation and immersive learning as a digital age solution.