Innovation is about solving problems and ensuring a sustainable future is one of our greatest challenges. In the setting of the food industry, the case explores how organizations can use innovation to reimagine a system and lead transformation.
In the case, Chef Dan Barber, one the world’s top chefs reorganizes to create an innovation engine focused on rearchitecting the food system to make it regenerative—meaning it puts back more than it takes. Although set in the food industry, the case teaches lessons about innovation, organization change, and transformation relevant to any industry. For example, how do you organize for innovation? How do you help people change? How does the “soil” of an organization affect the quality of the work it does. These and many other lessons are relevant both to the sustainability challenge but also the innovation challenge faced by all organizations
- Innovation models and their application in various industries
- Sustainability approaches – positive impact and growth
- How to adapt and apply innovation models across industries·
- New approaches to supply chain management
- The role of ecosystems - how to design them with a regenerative quality?
- How to manage and promote a culture of innovation?
- Motivating team members and creating a learning environment
- Behavioral analytics
90 min - 1/2 day